Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting to Know....

Margaret Keisling

Birthday: June 25

Birth Place: Knoxville, TN

Children and ages: Timothy-4, Andrew-2, and ? in May. =)

Favorite singer/band: I'm a showtunes girl, but I also like the crooners and big band eras, so... probably Frank Sinatra.

Favorite Color: Hunter Green

Favorite Book: I can't even pick a favorite author! I'm kind of a bibliofile, so, it really depends on what I'm in the mood for. I'll read anything from fantasy, to historical fiction, to children's to... Yeah, you get the idea... 

Favorite food and dessert: I'm a sucker for a good steak. And chocolate. 

Hobbies: Reading (See above), knitting and crocheting, and capturing the antics of my children on camera. 

Favorite vacation spot: A nice quiet beach. 

What are the different places you have lived? Tennessee, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Utah, South Florida, Maryland, Iowa, and now Tallahassee

Schooling: BA in Theatre from Bethel College, Second BA in Education from Utah State

Most crowning accomplishment: Most recently? Finally potty training my oldest!

Favorite quote:  
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”  -Nelson Mandela

Favorite Scripture: 1 Nephi 3:7




No comments:

Post a Comment